Inspired by the practice of meditation and the concept of Zen, the Nike Roshe One epitomizes simplicity. Almost every part of the shoe is designed to suggest the tranquility of a Zen garden: the modified Waffle outsole suggests stepping stones, the insole mirrors a raked rock garden, and slightly different midsole side length—a juxtaposition of seriousness and playfulness. Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug, sock-like fit. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make a knit upper that also provided structure and durability. Finally, strategically placed zones of support, flexibility, and breathability—all in one layer—were also refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting, and virtually seamless upper.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curve of your foot for added comfort
- Phylon midsole with waffle outsole for excellent traction
- Pull tabs at heel and tongue for easy on and off
- Eyestays embedded in the upper for a secure, locked-down fit
- Padding in the collar for comfort
- Style code: 677243 301