The New Balance 2002R brings back a popular technical running shoe from the 2000s and adds contemporary performance upgrades. The synthetic upper is designed with elegant curves and cutout segments, giving a modern twist to a classic appearance. The Stability Web and N-ergy shock-absorbing outsole, combined with the ABZORB midsole, provide superior comfort and performance that cannot be defined by a specific era.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- Durable synthetic materials
- N-ergy cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- Style code: M2002REC