A turbocharger for your feet. The ultra-responsive boost™ in these men's running shoes absorbs the force from your footstrike to release it at push off for an energised ride. Made from yarn spun from recycled and reclaimed ocean plastic, the adidas Primeknit upper has integrated support that hugs your foot. Highly responsive shoes made from Parley Ocean Plastic™.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; SOCKFIT upper for a snug, supportive fit; Internal reinforcements for support
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Style code: CP9686