The adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged 2.0 Triple Black is a brand colourway for this relatively new silhouette. It only made a debut appearance earlier this year but the 'Uncaged' has enjoyed global success. Almost every style has sold out within minutes which isn't surprising given the sleek aesthetic and unbelievable comfort properties. Now the range returns with a winter collection that’s guaranteed to be just as successful. A full gradient effect of black and dark grey is featured across the Primeknit. Unlike the earlier ‘Triple Black’ model which was very similar, this pair gives a more rugged finish to that Primeknit. It’s not completely black but an eye-catching fusion of darker shades.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Internal reinforcements for support without structure
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Style code: BA7996